Sunday 7 August 2011

Back to work

It was back to work in the grooming shop on Friday after taking a couple of days to myself. I enjoyed the trip to the Tellington TTouch Training, and I especially enjoyed giving a talk to the students about how beneficial TTouch can be to dog groomers, but I am so glad to be home. On the way home from the trip I stopped off in Fredericton to do a Tellington TTouch consultation with a sweet little Chinese Crested. The session went very well & the owner was very pleased with the calming effect that TTouch had on her dog. I hope that the owner will continue to work using TTouch to help the dog to regain her confidence.

1 comment:

  1. Rajasthan Board 12th Model Paper 2021 has announced Government Board of School Education, RBSE Students who are going to sit in Public Examination 2021 are allowed to Ajmer Board 12th Model Paper 2021 Download Rajasthan Board 12th Sample Paper 2021 Download our web Portal, Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete